Attending Advanced Energy 2010
Who should attend?
Because of the broad nature of the topics and issues covered, virtually anyone whose business, research or public policy interests involve energy will find it valuable to be at Advanced Energy 2010. This conference will bring together leading researchers, government officials and legislators, policy makers and environmentalists, along with leaders from the business, education and not-for-profit sectors. Available programs will include:
- Energy Policy, Energy Sector Finance
- Battery/Energy Storage/Load Management
- Intelligent Transmission, Distribution & Smart Grid
- Solar, BioFuels, Wind, Geothermal, Tidal, Hydrogen Economy
- Low Carbon Society, Climate Change & Sustainable Building
- Intelligent Transportation
- Energy Efficient Data Centers
- Energy Efficient Lighting
- Advanced Lighting Research
The 2010 conference is expected to exceed the success of last year’s event, which attracted more than 1,000 attendees and 65 exhibitors.
Advanced Energy 2010 is being held at the New York Hilton, 1335 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY. A limited block of rooms at a discounted rate have been set aside for conference attendees. You must reserve by October 15 to receive this special rate; click here to reserve your room.