Call For Posters
AEC 2018, New York State’s premier energy conference, attracts attendees from across the United States and countries around the world. This is where researchers, academics, innovators, business leaders, and policy makers come to learn about advances and breakthroughs being developed in every sector of energy researc . This is where you want your work to be seen and appreciated.
An exciting lineup of invited speakers will be in attendance. Poster abstracts will be accepted from both Undergraduate and Graduate students. Poster contributions are solicited to review recent developments, driven by both fundamental research and technology, in areas of:
- Off-Shore Wind Energy
- Future of the Electric Utility Industry: Challenges and Opportunities
- The Future of Transmission
- Clean Energy Project Financing
- Early Stage & Growth Capital Energy Policy
- Role of Policy in Regional Energy Transitions
- REV & Integrated Grid – Distribution Solutions
- Emerging Smart Grid Technologies
- REV & Integrated Grid – Transmission
- Advanced Lighting
- Advanced Buildings
- Department of Energy Building Efficiency R&D
- Advances in Solar Energy
- Community Solar
- MicroGrids & Distributed Generation
- Battery & Energy Storage
- Nuclear – Small Modular Reactors
- Manufacturing Energy Efficiency
- Advances in Additive Manufacturing
- Economic Development Incentives for Clean Tech Innovators
- Water Energy Nexus
- Energy Cybersecurity
- Alternative Transportation Fuels
- Advanced Vehicle Technologies
- Advances in Urban Mobility
- Smart Mobility & Connected Vehicles
Accepted Posters will attend Tuesday Evening Poster Session (March 27, 2018) for FREE as well as visiting hundreds of exhibitors and attending our Networking Reception.
The process for abstract submission is now open until March 2, 2018.
The abstract will be the basis for poster selection, and we advise authors to focus on describing the salient aspects concisely.
Please check conference website for periodic updates.
Individuals will be notified of acceptance by March 5, 2018 via email. Further instructions (poster specifications, prize amounts, etc.) will be provided after abstract is reviewed/approved. Limit of 100 posters to be accepted.
Contact Mr. Adam Ortiz at Adam.Ortiz@stonybrook.edu with any questions